Barrel House Cooker launches smoker
April 20, 2017,
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - Barrel House Cooker Company recently introduced its flagship product, the Barrel House Vertical Cooker (BHC), to deliver smoked barbecue flavors through a sleek and innovative design. Specifically, the BHC offers the consumer the ability to not only produce great flavors, but to also achieve the following as it relates to the outdoor cooking experience:
• Simpler: One-time setting allows the consumer to “hang it and forget It”
• Faster: Cooks at 275-300 degrees F, a competition-proven alternative to “low and slow”
• Smaller: Cooks six racks of ribs (25lbs) in a 14 inch diameter (33 pound) smoker
This product is designed to reach a broader buying base through its simplicity, speed, size and lower price point. BHC will be introducing two new units at the National Hardware Show, on May 9-11.
“At Barrel House, we look forward to growing the pool of potential buyers in this outdoor cooking segment that will be attributed to the ease of use for our family of products,” said Brian Graves, president of BHC.
Related Content By Author
Move of the Century
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
October Digital Edition
Don't miss the October digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s Market Issue, we’ll bring you all the highlights of Casual Market Chicago, from innovative new products and hot trends to this year’s award winners and a taste of the party scene. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek of all the product debuts at High Point Market.
In this issue:
- Consumer Survey: Did you know three out of four consumers read online reviews before purchasing outdoor furniture? That’s just one of the shopping insights shared in our exclusive report on consumer buying habits.
- Designer Viewpoint: A North Carolina designer creates an outdoor space for a modern-day Brady Bunch. • Barbecue Lifestyle: Our grill guy gives tips on extending the season through the holidays.
- Focus On: Patterns punch up the style quotient of outdoor accessories.