Barrel House Cooker launches smoker
April 20, 2017,
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - Barrel House Cooker Company recently introduced its flagship product, the Barrel House Vertical Cooker (BHC), to deliver smoked barbecue flavors through a sleek and innovative design. Specifically, the BHC offers the consumer the ability to not only produce great flavors, but to also achieve the following as it relates to the outdoor cooking experience:
• Simpler: One-time setting allows the consumer to “hang it and forget It”
• Faster: Cooks at 275-300 degrees F, a competition-proven alternative to “low and slow”
• Smaller: Cooks six racks of ribs (25lbs) in a 14 inch diameter (33 pound) smoker
This product is designed to reach a broader buying base through its simplicity, speed, size and lower price point. BHC will be introducing two new units at the National Hardware Show, on May 9-11.
“At Barrel House, we look forward to growing the pool of potential buyers in this outdoor cooking segment that will be attributed to the ease of use for our family of products,” said Brian Graves, president of BHC.
Related Content By Author
Casual Friday: Furnitureland South's expanding outdoor showroom
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
November Digital Edition
Don't miss the November digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s issue, we look to the future of retail with a spotlight on technology. Assistant Editor Alex Milstein breaks down the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) and how they’re changing the furniture shopping experience. We also explain how building engagement on social media channels can boost business for retailers.
You’ve waited two years, and it’s finally here! Casual Living’s biennial Universe Study offers a comprehensive snapshot of the outdoor category, highlighting its growth across all segments from furnishings to shade to grills.
Also in This Issue:
• Designer Viewpoint: A Beverly Hills backyard gets a glam makeover, thanks to renowned designer Christopher Grubb.
• Market Report: Our editors give you the inside scoop on all the new outdoor introductions at the High Point Market. Can you say Cobonpue?
• Casual Insights: Kathy Wall of The Media Matters offers insight on refreshing your brand.