WithIt 2017 WOW Awards honored industry leaders
April 25, 2017,
HIGH POINT, N.C. — WithIt presented its 2017 WOW Awards during a gala dinner event on Friday, April 21, in High Point. WithIt is also celebrating its 20th anniversary.
See Related Article: WithIt to feature Candice Olson at market breakfast
• Founders Award: Kimberley Wray, of Kimberley Wray Marketing & Communications, was honored due to her integral part in founding and building WithIt.
• Legacy Award: Caroline Hipple of Norwalk Furniture was presented the Legacy Award, celebrating Hipple's lifetime contributions to WithIt and the home and furnishings industry.
• Mentoring Award: Dana Helms of MicroD was presented the Mentoring Award for her efforts to foster mentoring, development and promotion of women in her company and the industry.
• Future Leader Award: Megan Barrett of Sherrill Furniture was awarded the Future Leader Award, which is bestowed upon a young woman who has demonstrated outstanding achievement and the potential to become an industry leader.
• Leadership Award: Randy Rubin of Crypton received the Leadership Award, in recognition of her contributions and successful leadership in her company and the home furnishings industry.
• Education Award: Laura Holland of Heritage Home Group received the Education Award for her efforts to educate associates, retailers and consumers about home furnishings.
The 2017 WOW Awards were made possible through the support of International Market Centers and sponsored by Palliser, 220 Elm, FurnitureDealer.net and Wright Global Graphics.
Related Content By Author
Talking Outdoor Trends with Designers Kelli Ellis and Eddie Ross
Most Viewed Articles
May Digital Edition
Don’t miss the May digital edition of Casual Living and our third installment of the Elements series—Water. Also, contributor Laurie Rudd shares the latest in fashionable fountains and water features. And lastly, designer Libby Langdon shows how adding a little water—fountain, bubble wall or even a peel-and-stick beach scene—can up the ambiance in any showroom.
Take a moment to subscribe!