Las Vegas Market forges five new industry partnerships
April 25, 2017,
LAS VEGAS – Las Vegas Market announced its affiliation extension with industry organizations to include five new partners. With the addition of these newest affiliates, Las Vegas Market now offers a host of special programming, tours, educational opportunities, networking events and other membership activities to retail and trade organizations from across the United States and South America.
“Las Vegas Market is committed to working with the industry’s leading trade and retail organizations to offer programming, events and activities that are meaningful and relevant to their members,” said Karen Olson, SVP of marketing, International Market Centers. “Las Vegas Market is an ideal venue for industry collectives to shop, learn and network. Our partnership initiatives not only allow key trade groups to offer added value to their current members but also to gain exposure among a broad base of potential new members.”
See Related Article: Registration opens for summer Las Vegas Market
The partnerships include:
• The American Specialty Toy Retailing Assn. (ASTRA) is a not-for-profit trade organization founded in 1992 to serve more than 1,800 independent retailers, manufacturers and sales representations of the specialty toy industry.
• The Las Vegas Spa Assn. (LVSA) was started in 2002 as a networking solution for Las Vegas Spa Directors and vendors. The purpose was to inspire and encourage Spa Directors to share ideas, services and industry trends in a fun, social setting with the goal of providing the best possible spa experience for Las Vegas guests.
• PLATIN-Latin American Alliance is a buying group engaged in building synergies between Latin American buyers and vendors at trade shows in the U.S.
• Sierra Pacific Crafts (SPC) is a 40-year-old creative community of family-owned retailers that includes locations all across the United States. SPC’s purpose is to create and sustain a vibrant community of family-owned retailers in creative industries by enabling the individual success of its membership through cooperative strategies in sharing, fellowship, education, merchandising, marketing and operations.
• The Munce Group is North America’s largest full-service marketing group specializing in the Christian retail industry and faith-based consumers.
In total, Las Vegas Market will welcome approximately 30 industry partners to its summer 2017 edition, with events and activities customized to the specific needs of each organization.
Related Content By Author
Casual Friday: Furnitureland South's expanding outdoor showroom
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
November Digital Edition
Don't miss the November digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s issue, we look to the future of retail with a spotlight on technology. Assistant Editor Alex Milstein breaks down the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) and how they’re changing the furniture shopping experience. We also explain how building engagement on social media channels can boost business for retailers.
You’ve waited two years, and it’s finally here! Casual Living’s biennial Universe Study offers a comprehensive snapshot of the outdoor category, highlighting its growth across all segments from furnishings to shade to grills.
Also in This Issue:
• Designer Viewpoint: A Beverly Hills backyard gets a glam makeover, thanks to renowned designer Christopher Grubb.
• Market Report: Our editors give you the inside scoop on all the new outdoor introductions at the High Point Market. Can you say Cobonpue?
• Casual Insights: Kathy Wall of The Media Matters offers insight on refreshing your brand.