Afternoon "T" showcasing trends to be presented by Pride during Casual Market
Jamie Sorcher, Pride's resident lifestyle expert, will be featured speaker
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 9/12/2011 12:51:48 PM
Jamie Sorcher, resident lifestyle expert for Pride Family Brands, will headline an Afternoon "T" to be held during the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market in Chicago's Merchandise Mart. Scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 14 at 2 p.m. in Pride's showroom, Suite 1747, Sorcher will present trends and tips for defining outdoor spaces.
"Pride is excited to introduce a fun and informative service to our retail partners," said Rory Rehmert, VP of sales and marketing for Pride Family Brands. "With the popularity of our segment and new entities entering the marketplace, sharing information that assists retailers in conveying the outdoor living story benefits all."
The "T" is free of charge and open to attendees of the market. There is limited seating, and those interested are encouraged to respond to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot. Refreshments will be served.
Best known for her television work as the original 'Gizmo Girl' on ESPN's Cold Pizza morning show and numerous appearances on network television, Jamie Sorcher is a seasoned correspondent with more than 15 years experience in print, broadcast and online media. She also has worked as a contributor to ShopSmart, a sister publication of Consumer Reports, and served as a senior editor of Hachette Filipacchi Media. In that position, Sorcher wrote about lifestyle and entertainment for numerous publications including Home and Ty Pennington at Home.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...