New Robb & Stucky owners acquire store in Fort Myers, Fla.
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 9/13/2011 9:34:35 AM
The new owners of the Robb & Stucky name have acquired the former high-end retailer's home-base store in Fort Myers, Fla., for $6.3 million, according to a report by the Naples (Fla.) News-Press.
The move apparently is the next step by the Robb & Stucky owners - Samson Holding CEO Samuel Kuo and his family - to re-establish the brand in the United States before expanding overseas.
The Kuos acquired the rights to the Robb & Stucky name and intellectual assets for $470,000 earlier this year following the Fort Myers, Fla.-based chain's bankruptcy filing and subsequent liquidation. According to local reports, the new owners hired Prime Sites in Coconut Grove and Naples, Fla., to scout locations.
The 77,000-sq.-ft. Fort Myers store on Cleveland Avenue was purchased from National Retail properties, the Naples report said. Steve Lush, named president of Robb & Stucky International in June, did not immediately return a call and email.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...