AmericasMart appoints Robert Schuler to national housing services post
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 9/13/2011 6:03:51 PM
Robert D. Schuler has been appointed AMC officer in charge for all housing services, across all AmericasMart Atlanta markets and the AMC-managed Lightfair International trade show, according to Jeffrey L. Portman, Sr., president and COO of AmericasMart Atlanta and its AMC, Inc. parent entity.
In his new position, Schuler is responsible for overseeing the housing services offered to AmericasMart market attendees, who annually occupy as many as 247,000 Atlanta hotel room-nights, and to attendees of Lightfair International.
"Bob's expert leadership in anticipating growing customer demand for housing and securing accommodations with our hotelier partners here and in Lightfair destination cities makes all the difference in our customers' market experience," Portman said.
AmericasMart maintains relationships with more than 46 hotel properties housing customers attending its 13 annual markets and shows, and non-market events and programs staged throughout the year. It is the city's single-largest source of hotel room occupancies. Lightfair International, for which AMC is managing partner, produces large room-night occupancies in Las Vegas and its eastern host cities.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...