Homemade Barbecue Sauce
May 15, 2017,
This sauce recipe is courtesy of Food Network stars and barbecue royalty, the Neelys. The bold flavor will have everyone’s mouths watering.
• 1 cup of water
• ½ cup of apple cider vinegar
• 5 tablespoons of light brown sugar
• 5 tablespoons of sugar
• ½ tablespoon of fresh ground black pepper
• ½ tablespoon of onion powder
• ½ tablespoon of ground mustard
• 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to simmer. Cook uncovered, frequently stirring for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Related Content By Author
Casual Friday: Furnitureland South's expanding outdoor showroom
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
November Digital Edition
Don't miss the November digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s issue, we look to the future of retail with a spotlight on technology. Assistant Editor Alex Milstein breaks down the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) and how they’re changing the furniture shopping experience. We also explain how building engagement on social media channels can boost business for retailers.
You’ve waited two years, and it’s finally here! Casual Living’s biennial Universe Study offers a comprehensive snapshot of the outdoor category, highlighting its growth across all segments from furnishings to shade to grills.
Also in This Issue:
• Designer Viewpoint: A Beverly Hills backyard gets a glam makeover, thanks to renowned designer Christopher Grubb.
• Market Report: Our editors give you the inside scoop on all the new outdoor introductions at the High Point Market. Can you say Cobonpue?
• Casual Insights: Kathy Wall of The Media Matters offers insight on refreshing your brand.