Coyote Outdoor Living launches cooking contest
May 26, 2017,
DALLAS– Coyote Outdoor Living is holding its first annual Coyote Cookout Contest from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Participants will be able to enter the contest by creating and sharing a recipe along with a photo or video of the food. The contest is open to anyone in the United States and Canada.
Contestants can enter by visiting www.coyoteoutdoor.com/cc, and inputting their name, email, zip code and name of recipe. Contestants can then click the “submit” button to upload photos, videos and/or Word document with their recipe.
• Choice of C Series Grill or Asado Cooker plus a 21-inch Coyote refrigerator from Coyote Outdoor Living.
• Opportunity to become a Consumer Brand Ambassador for Coyote Outdoor Living.
• Being featured in the first-ever Coyote Cookout Contest Cookbook.
• Being named the Coyote Cookout Contest “Master Griller.”
Related Content By Author
Dale Boles on Barcalounger Outdoor Living's Big Debut
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
October Digital Edition
Don't miss the October digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s Market Issue, we’ll bring you all the highlights of Casual Market Chicago, from innovative new products and hot trends to this year’s award winners and a taste of the party scene. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek of all the product debuts at High Point Market.
In this issue:
- Consumer Survey: Did you know three out of four consumers read online reviews before purchasing outdoor furniture? That’s just one of the shopping insights shared in our exclusive report on consumer buying habits.
- Designer Viewpoint: A North Carolina designer creates an outdoor space for a modern-day Brady Bunch. • Barbecue Lifestyle: Our grill guy gives tips on extending the season through the holidays.
- Focus On: Patterns punch up the style quotient of outdoor accessories.