Coyote Outdoor Living launches cooking contest
May 26, 2017,
DALLAS– Coyote Outdoor Living is holding its first annual Coyote Cookout Contest from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Participants will be able to enter the contest by creating and sharing a recipe along with a photo or video of the food. The contest is open to anyone in the United States and Canada.
Contestants can enter by visiting www.coyoteoutdoor.com/cc, and inputting their name, email, zip code and name of recipe. Contestants can then click the “submit” button to upload photos, videos and/or Word document with their recipe.
• Choice of C Series Grill or Asado Cooker plus a 21-inch Coyote refrigerator from Coyote Outdoor Living.
• Opportunity to become a Consumer Brand Ambassador for Coyote Outdoor Living.
• Being featured in the first-ever Coyote Cookout Contest Cookbook.
• Being named the Coyote Cookout Contest “Master Griller.”
Related Content By Author
Casual Friday: Furnitureland South's expanding outdoor showroom
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
November Digital Edition
Don't miss the November digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s issue, we look to the future of retail with a spotlight on technology. Assistant Editor Alex Milstein breaks down the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) and how they’re changing the furniture shopping experience. We also explain how building engagement on social media channels can boost business for retailers.
You’ve waited two years, and it’s finally here! Casual Living’s biennial Universe Study offers a comprehensive snapshot of the outdoor category, highlighting its growth across all segments from furnishings to shade to grills.
Also in This Issue:
• Designer Viewpoint: A Beverly Hills backyard gets a glam makeover, thanks to renowned designer Christopher Grubb.
• Market Report: Our editors give you the inside scoop on all the new outdoor introductions at the High Point Market. Can you say Cobonpue?
• Casual Insights: Kathy Wall of The Media Matters offers insight on refreshing your brand.