HPBA announces grill photo contest
June 2, 2017,
Arlington, Va. – For couples just starting out, a new grill is an essential addition to their homes. But, which grill is the right one? According to Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Assn. (HPBA), it all depends on their lifestyle.
With wedding season here, HPBA is pointing newlyweds to their ideal grills with its #7GrillsFor7Couples photo contest. Beginning June 5, HPBA is connecting engaged and newlywed couples to new grills and other barbecue-related must-haves that match their personalities.
1. The Foodies: Always seeking out the hottest restaurants and newest food trends? Invest in a smoker, ideal for exploring new flavor combinations that are sure to excite taste buds. With tasty smoking chip flavors such as apple, cherry, and pecan, trying a new flavor combination each week is easy.
2. The Adventurers: Always on the go to the next hiking trail or campground? Go for the portable grill, essential for a life in tune with nature.
3. The Entertainers: For all of those that love entertaining, a charcoal grill will elevate any party. Instead of the traditional burgers and brats, impress guests with grilled lamb or a tasty steak. As an added bonus, cleanup is a cinch.
4. The Homebodies: Prefer a quiet night in? The traditional gas grill will elevate any homemade meal. Throw dinner on the grill and then curl up with a loved one for a relaxing night of TV.
5. The Techies: Always on top of the latest trends, techies should choose grills decked with the most high-tech features such as voice-controlled speakers that communicate commands to the grill, Wi-Fi that connects to a smartphone app and LED lights.
6. The City Dwellers: Living in the city doesn’t mean that someone can’t partake in the grilling fun. Choose a small electric grill – compact and ideal for tight quarters, with many of the capabilities of a full-sized grill.
7. The Suburbanites: If you just bought that dream home out in the ‘burbs, complete the outdoor living space by adding a customized built-in-barbecue. It’s the focal point for your best backyard – great for a simple family dinner, or a neighborhood gathering.
Couples are invited to choose which grill type fits them, then take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #7GrillsFor7Couples. Seven winners will be chosen at random to receive grills, accessories and other prizes. Entries will be accepted through midnight, June 30. For more information, visit the 7 Grills for 7 Couples Contest rules.
Related Content By Author
Sunset West Strategy
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
August Digital Edition
Check out the August digital edition of Casual Living, covering a broad array of trends, personalities and insights. You’ll get an inside look at retailer Clive Daniel Home, as well as a conversation with Greg Voorhis, design director at Glen Raven, about the dedicated design team at Sunbrella. We also prepare you for Las Vegas Market with a preview of the hottest casual products, and take a first look at outdoor buyers who got a head start on the latest casual intros at the ICFA Preview Show.