HPBA announces grill photo contest
June 2, 2017,
Arlington, Va. – For couples just starting out, a new grill is an essential addition to their homes. But, which grill is the right one? According to Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Assn. (HPBA), it all depends on their lifestyle.
With wedding season here, HPBA is pointing newlyweds to their ideal grills with its #7GrillsFor7Couples photo contest. Beginning June 5, HPBA is connecting engaged and newlywed couples to new grills and other barbecue-related must-haves that match their personalities.
1. The Foodies: Always seeking out the hottest restaurants and newest food trends? Invest in a smoker, ideal for exploring new flavor combinations that are sure to excite taste buds. With tasty smoking chip flavors such as apple, cherry, and pecan, trying a new flavor combination each week is easy.
2. The Adventurers: Always on the go to the next hiking trail or campground? Go for the portable grill, essential for a life in tune with nature.
3. The Entertainers: For all of those that love entertaining, a charcoal grill will elevate any party. Instead of the traditional burgers and brats, impress guests with grilled lamb or a tasty steak. As an added bonus, cleanup is a cinch.
4. The Homebodies: Prefer a quiet night in? The traditional gas grill will elevate any homemade meal. Throw dinner on the grill and then curl up with a loved one for a relaxing night of TV.
5. The Techies: Always on top of the latest trends, techies should choose grills decked with the most high-tech features such as voice-controlled speakers that communicate commands to the grill, Wi-Fi that connects to a smartphone app and LED lights.
6. The City Dwellers: Living in the city doesn’t mean that someone can’t partake in the grilling fun. Choose a small electric grill – compact and ideal for tight quarters, with many of the capabilities of a full-sized grill.
7. The Suburbanites: If you just bought that dream home out in the ‘burbs, complete the outdoor living space by adding a customized built-in-barbecue. It’s the focal point for your best backyard – great for a simple family dinner, or a neighborhood gathering.
Couples are invited to choose which grill type fits them, then take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #7GrillsFor7Couples. Seven winners will be chosen at random to receive grills, accessories and other prizes. Entries will be accepted through midnight, June 30. For more information, visit the 7 Grills for 7 Couples Contest rules.
Related Content By Author
Dale Boles on Barcalounger Outdoor Living's Big Debut
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
October Digital Edition
Don't miss the October digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s Market Issue, we’ll bring you all the highlights of Casual Market Chicago, from innovative new products and hot trends to this year’s award winners and a taste of the party scene. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek of all the product debuts at High Point Market.
In this issue:
- Consumer Survey: Did you know three out of four consumers read online reviews before purchasing outdoor furniture? That’s just one of the shopping insights shared in our exclusive report on consumer buying habits.
- Designer Viewpoint: A North Carolina designer creates an outdoor space for a modern-day Brady Bunch. • Barbecue Lifestyle: Our grill guy gives tips on extending the season through the holidays.
- Focus On: Patterns punch up the style quotient of outdoor accessories.