HPBA announces grill photo contest
June 2, 2017,
Arlington, Va. – For couples just starting out, a new grill is an essential addition to their homes. But, which grill is the right one? According to Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Assn. (HPBA), it all depends on their lifestyle.
With wedding season here, HPBA is pointing newlyweds to their ideal grills with its #7GrillsFor7Couples photo contest. Beginning June 5, HPBA is connecting engaged and newlywed couples to new grills and other barbecue-related must-haves that match their personalities.
1. The Foodies: Always seeking out the hottest restaurants and newest food trends? Invest in a smoker, ideal for exploring new flavor combinations that are sure to excite taste buds. With tasty smoking chip flavors such as apple, cherry, and pecan, trying a new flavor combination each week is easy.
2. The Adventurers: Always on the go to the next hiking trail or campground? Go for the portable grill, essential for a life in tune with nature.
3. The Entertainers: For all of those that love entertaining, a charcoal grill will elevate any party. Instead of the traditional burgers and brats, impress guests with grilled lamb or a tasty steak. As an added bonus, cleanup is a cinch.
4. The Homebodies: Prefer a quiet night in? The traditional gas grill will elevate any homemade meal. Throw dinner on the grill and then curl up with a loved one for a relaxing night of TV.
5. The Techies: Always on top of the latest trends, techies should choose grills decked with the most high-tech features such as voice-controlled speakers that communicate commands to the grill, Wi-Fi that connects to a smartphone app and LED lights.
6. The City Dwellers: Living in the city doesn’t mean that someone can’t partake in the grilling fun. Choose a small electric grill – compact and ideal for tight quarters, with many of the capabilities of a full-sized grill.
7. The Suburbanites: If you just bought that dream home out in the ‘burbs, complete the outdoor living space by adding a customized built-in-barbecue. It’s the focal point for your best backyard – great for a simple family dinner, or a neighborhood gathering.
Couples are invited to choose which grill type fits them, then take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #7GrillsFor7Couples. Seven winners will be chosen at random to receive grills, accessories and other prizes. Entries will be accepted through midnight, June 30. For more information, visit the 7 Grills for 7 Couples Contest rules.
Related Content By Author
Inside the July Issue
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
June Digital Edition
Don’t miss the June digital edition of Casual Living and our fourth and final installment of the Elements series—Air. Contributor Marc Barnes talks with shade manufacturers about their latest innovations, and freelancer Laurie Rudd keeps us suspended in midair, literally, with a showcase of hanging outdoor products. Also be sure to check out our annual Casual Living Merchandising Awards winners, and don’t miss our behind-the-scenes look at Telescope Casual.