Two PR firms relocating to High Point's Radio Building
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 10/4/2011 8:51:00 AM
Brand Communications Inc. and Creative Communication Services, public relations and marketing firms serving the home furnishings industry, will move in October to a suite of offices on the eighth floor of the Radio Building in High Point, N.C., at 164 S. Main St.
"I believe High Point will be at the center of an exciting future for home furnishings," said Leslie Newby, president and owner of Brand Communications, who is relocating her business from Greensboro, N.C. "After 10 years concentrated in this industry, I look forward to building business by focusing on what's next."
Before starting Brand Communications in 2005, Newby worked in brand marketing and as a senior editor with trade publications InFurniture and Home Furnishings News.
Carla Mata-Sprinkles, president and owner of Creative Communication Services, will move her company to an adjoining office in the Radio Building. Mata-Sprinkles works with home furnishings companies as well as with businesses outside the industry. Before starting Creative Communication Services in 2007, she worked as vice president of public relations for McNeill Communications.
Newby and Mata-Sprinkles plan to maintain their individual businesses but also will collaborate on client work.
"Leslie and I have enjoyed supporting each other on specific projects over the years," Mata-Sprinkles said. "The joint move will allow us to work at a deeper level of collaboration for key accounts as we see fit and when it best serves the client."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...