Pride expands production efforts to meet demand for luxury firepits
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 10/6/2011 9:29:00 AM
Pride Family Brands announced that it has begun shipments of its luxury cast-aluminum firepits, which debuted at the recent Casual Market, and has increased its work force and production shifts to meet demand.
"Our new firepit designs have received a tremendous response and the demand has been unbelievable. We had to add an extra shift exclusively for firepit production," said Steve Lowsky, executive VP of Pride Family Brands.
The addition of the firepit designs to Pride's line up of luxury outdoor furnishings was driven by requests from the company's network of specialty retailers. "Retailers have continued to show us that the quality, the design, and most importantly, the price point of the Castelle firepits are right on target," said Lowsky. "We are pleased to get this type of retailer feedback as it is a very important component in our product development process."
Each firepit, designed to coordinate with the Castelle line of cast-aluminum furniture, is available in two styles including a 50-in. round model and a 36x54 rectangular model. Both styles include a base featuring Pride's signature hand-woven aluminum detailing. In combination with six of Pride's most popular cast-top designs and the signature hand-applied decorative finishing, extensive possibilities are available for the firepits to coordinate with outdoor living spaces.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...