LMS launches American Spas and Geo Spas
Luxury spa maker responds to current market with two new value-conscious lines
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 10/7/2011 10:33:00 AM
LMS, Inc., the corporate parent of Cal Spas, OC Hot Tubs, Cal Flame, Cal Heat and Cal Designs, has launched two value-priced lines: American Spas and Geo Spas.
"We launched these two lines in order to satisfy the current consumer market," said Casey Loyd, president of LMS, Inc. "American Spas is a line of feature-rich hot tubs for every lifestyle with budget-friendly price points. Geo Spas is a value-conscious line of eco-friendly hot tubs, which have been designed to save consumers money in energy and operating costs. Both lines are priced to meet the needs of the current market and packed with innovative features."
The American Spas lineup consists of three breathtaking models, each featuring a relaxing lounger seat for unmatched hydrotherapy and seating for up to six adults. The American-made hot tub line was designed for families looking to enhance their lifestyle and backyard.
Geo Spas features five efficient models, including four "plug & play" models, which are engineered to reduce energy and operating costs. The eco-friendly hot tub line was designed for value-conscious consumers seeking a feature-rich hot tub that is less harmful to the environment and friendlier to their budget.
American Spas and Geo Spas are now available for purchase online at directspasales.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...