Pristiva improves packaging for salt water pools Primer
Taller bottles, child-safety caps add to features
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 10/11/2011 11:11:35 AM
Pristiva, Inc. has improved the packaging of its Primer product, with taller bottles and a child-resistant cap for extra safety.
The bottles also display Pristiva's X2O icon to highlight the product's proprietary ingredients, as well as enhanced usage instructions and product benefits.
"Our new packaging is designed to benefit retailers and consumers alike," said Bob Harper, general manager of Pristiva Inc. "For retailers, the taller, more attractive bottles will allow more product facings per allocated shelf space, and the addition of our X2O icon helps differentiate the product. For consumers, the child safety cap will help prevent unintended openings, and the optimized usage instructions and product benefits will help with purchase decisions."
Harper noted there were no changes made to the formula or to the amount of Primer product in the new bottles.
Pristiva Primer is part of an advanced two-step system for the care and maintenance of salt water pools. Primer provides a concentrated dose of ingredients to inhibit stains, scale and corrosion while protecting pool finishes and equipment. Primer is designed to work with Pristiva Activator, which replaces commodity pool salt and replenishes the ingredients in Primer.
Pristiva Inc. offers products specifically designed to comprehensively meet the unique challenges of salt water pools. Pristiva products are available only through professional pool channels. Pristiva Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Compass Minerals, one of the world's leading producers of salt and specialty minerals.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...