iDevices launches commercial for iGrill wireless cooking thermometer
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 10/25/2011 8:05:50 PM
iDevices, creators of iGrill, a wireless grilling/cooking thermometer for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch via a long-range Bluetooth and App-enabled connection, is targeting the chef in men and woman alike in its new 60-second iGrill commercial that will run continuously in the Apple aisle in big-box stores across the country and through social media sites.
"The ‘Hank vs. Suzie' ad, the latest addition to iGrill's marketing tools, truly expresses the versatility and functionality of the iGrill and how the product appeals to a very broad audience," said Christopher Allen, Sr, CEO of iDevices.
The "Hank vs. Suzie" ad spot - which can be viewed here - showcases the flexibility and ease of use of the iGrill thermometer for those who love to cook and entertain. In the commercial, Hank is busy working in the garage while his food is cooking in the oven. Suzie is relaxing, knitting and checking her email, while her food is smoking on the grill. They are both free to do other tasks because iGrill is monitoring the temperature of their food in both locations.
The commercial is currently running online on Facebook, Youtube, the iGrill mobile site at and other social media destinations.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...