Biltmore getaway promotion underway at High Point Market
Winner of stay at four-star inn to be announced via email
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 10/26/2011 9:07:00 AM
HIGH POINT, N.C. — Biltmore's licensing division is conducting a "Passport to Biltmore Getaway" promotion at this week's High Point Market with the help of six partner showrooms - Capel Rugs, Whitecraft, Dimond Lighting, Encore/Sarreid, Habersham and Ridgeway.
The winner will receive a three-day, two-night package worth $1,000 at the four-star Inn on Biltmore Estate that includes a daily breakfast buffet, estate admission, audio tour and behind-the-scenes guided butler's tour of Biltmore House. In addition, dealers placing orders with two or more Biltmore licensing partners will receive a Biltmore guidebook as a token of appreciation.
To participate in the drawing, retailers and buyers pick up a passport at any of these partner showrooms:
+ Capel Rugs - Market Square 112
+ Dimond Lighting - IHFC H223, H245 (Bailey Street)
+ Encore/Sarreid - 301 N. Hamilton St.
+ Habersham - Market Square 142
+ Ridgeway - IHFC C402
+ Whitecraft - IHFC H342
At each Biltmore partner showroom visited, retailers and buyers will receive a stamp. When they have stamps from at least three Biltmore showrooms, they qualify for the drawing and can simply drop off their passport with one of the listed partners to enter the contest.
The winner of the getaway will be announced via email after market ends Thursday, Oct. 27.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...