Dallas Market Center to host "Digital Day" at upcoming market
Full day of educational classes to empower retailers in the digital age
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 11/2/2011 10:09:46 AM
Dallas Market Center announced that it will host "Digital Day," a full day of educational seminars led by digital marketing experts, during the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market being held Jan. 18-24, 2012. Classes will be conducted in the Internet Lounge, World Trade Center 1-147A on Friday, Jan. 20.
The day will provide attendees with expert advice from SnapRetail and Constant Contact on how to expand their digital footprint via social media, email marketing, search-engine optimization and more.
"As we continue to invest in our own social marketing, we want to empower retailers to do the same," said Jane R. Robertson, EVP of marketing, Dallas Market Center. "Digital Day will benefit buyers who are looking to increase the online presence of their business."
A variety of classes will be held for audiences at all levels of expertise. Each mini-session will include a question-and-answer portion so attendees will receive personalized attention for their specific needs.
Constant Contact helps small businesses connect with their customers with easy and affordable email marketing, online surveys and event marketing tools. SnapRetail, recently recognized by Entrepreneur as one of America's 100 Brilliant Companies, makes it easy for independent retailers to market their stores, increase sales and compete with larger retailers.
Highlights of the mini-seminars include:
+ "Five Tips for Effective Marketing on Facebook" at 9 a.m.; "Case Studies: Retailer Successes Using Social Media" at 10 a.m.; and "Taking on Twitter, One Post at a Time" at 11 a.m., presented by Crystal Vilkaitis, director of social media at SnapRetail.
+ "The Power of Email Marketing" at 1 p.m. and "Getting Started with Email Marketing" at 2 p.m., presented by Julie Niehoff, senior regional development director at Constant Contact.
For more information, visit the Dallas Market Center website. For travel accommodations, attendees may contact Dallas Market Center's in-house travel agency, Market Travel, for travel and hotel discounts by calling 1-800-DAL-MKTS.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...