TippyCanoe uses Hearthland's Memphis grill to win 2011 American Royal
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 11/2/2011 10:45:42 AM
TippyCanoe BBQ Crew recently won the 2011 American Royal Barbecue Contest, held Sept. 29 - Oct. 2 at the American Royal Complex in the historic West Bottoms district in Kansas City, using a Memphis Wood Fire Grill by Hearthland Products.
"Unbelievable . . . We said we were going to win the American Royal someday, I just didn't think it would happen in two years," said Joe Beland from TippyCanoe.
Known as the "World Series of BBQ Competitions," the American Royal Barbecue Contest is the world's largest of its kind. The grand champion prize for the American Royal Invitational is $10,000, a trophy and an automatic five- year exemption to the contest.
To learn more about the TippyCanoe BBQ Crew, visit the team's website: tippycanoebbq.com.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...