AmericasMart Atlanta debuts renovated website
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 11/3/2011 11:42:36 AM
AmericasMart Atlanta has announced the launch of an enhanced website at americasmart.com.
The new and improved site is an online resource for buyers and exhibitors with proprietary content as well as business and educational resources. It features improved navigation, video and photography of the AmericasMart campus and exclusive online tools designed to optimize the market experience for users.
"We have an ongoing mission to provide the ultimate market experience for our buyers and exhibitors," said Jeffrey L. Portman, Sr., president and chief operating officer of AmericasMart. "That includes advancing their businesses by providing leading resources and services. Our new website incorporates a wealth of innovative tools to help plan market visits and access all the assets of the world's global market.
"As a business partner, buyers and exhibitors need to be able to connect with our market center 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We want that connection to be as easy and productive as possible. The new website offers options to connect from any place, any time through online and mobile access. It's another way we can create value for all our customers."
Highlights of the site renovation include:
+ Simplified, intuitive navigation allowing users to access information from anywhere on the site, while improved search capability makes it easy to quickly find specific information. Dedicated, easy access makes it simple to explore product in concise, organized pages.
+ The new Buyer's Resource Center is an exclusive suite of online tools designed for AmericasMart retailers to use before, during and after markets. It includes a "First Time to Market" section for new buyers as well as access to educational presentations, industry news, trend information and AmericasMart Magazine.
+ The MyMarket! Plan tool helps buyers optimize their time at market by creating a personal agenda. Buyers can book travel, add seminars and events and compile custom lists of preferred exhibitors, complete with locations.
+ Pertinent buyer and exhibitor information is available in six languages - Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese and Japanese.
+ Access, view and share content from any place on the site with links to AmericasMart's social media channels.
"The new americasmart.com is another step in fulfilling our commitment to be a proactive partner with our exhibitors and buyers," said Mike Gay, senior vice president of marketing for AmericasMart. "As our businesses grow and change, the site will continually evolve as well. It's our mission to provide first-class resources as part of an overall superior market experience - americasmart.com supports that goal."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...