High Point Market's "Six Causes That Matter" campaign receives industry support
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 11/10/2011 9:57:00 AM
The High Point Market's cause-marketing campaign, "Six Causes That Matter," received generous support from manufacturers and attendees during last month's market.
A charity was spotlighted each day of market, offering an opportunity for exhibitors and attendees to make a donation to that day's charity. The High Point Market plans to continue the Six Causes campaign throughout the year and will offer other charities the opportunity to be involved at future markets as well.
To view October's charities and to see the companies that made donations to each of them, go to www.highpointmarket.org/causes.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...