Tobi Fairley named top High Point Market Style Spotter
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 11/18/2011 10:42:00 AM
Tobi Fairley has been named the top High Point Market Style Spotter by voters who visited the Market's Pinterest board.
The High Point Market recruited home fashion trendsetters to showcase their favorite products and top trends from the October show. The Style Spotters posted and curated their favorite looks on Pinterest, a website that lets users organize and share photos on virtual pinboards.
Style Spotters - who are bloggers and/or interior designers - captured images of their favorite finds as they walked the Market. The trendsetters also presented select exhibitors with a sign that highlighted the Style Spotter's name and a QR code and URL for the Pinterest board.
Voters were able to voice their opinion, selecting their favorite pinboards and products for each Style Spotter by generating "likes" or by re-pinning photos to their own Pinterest boards.
Fairley has won a free trip to the April High Point Market and will be posting about trends for the High Point Market this winter.
The Style Spotters for October were Meg Biram, Mimi + Meg; Jennifer Brouwer, Jennifer Brouwer Design; Heather Clawson, Habitually Chic; Julieann Covino, Create Girl; Tobi Fairley, Tobi Fairley Interior Design; Lisa Ferguson, Decor Mentor; Wanda Horton, Interior Concepts by Wanda; and Elaine Williamson, Elaine Williamson Designs.
A new group of Style Spotters will be named in March for the April High Point Market and will also include Tobi Fairley as this year's winner.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...