Indoor/Outdoor category added to America's Magnificent Carpets Awards
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 11/22/2011 10:19:13 AM
America's Magnificent Carpets Awards will return at the Atlanta International Area Rug Market featuring the National Oriental Rug Show, held Jan. 12-15, at AmericasMart.
The event, held Jan. 13, 2012, exclusively honors the best of the best in area rug design and creative achievement displayed at market. Attendance is open and free to all rug exhibitors and rug and home buyers.
Presented by AmericasMart, with Rug News and Design Magazine and the Oriental Rug Importers Association, the 2012 America's Magnificent Carpet Awards will feature new features, elements and staging, according to a press release from AmericasMart.
The event will take place in a stunning new submarine venue, the Ocean's Ballroom in the Georgia Aquarium, also located here. The ballroom features floor-to-ceiling aquariums, virtually surrounding guests with an underwater world.
Wolfgang Puck Catering company will cater the event.
In addition to the Indoor/Outdoor category, the 2012 event will also introduce the Licensee category. To submit a product for consideration, Atlanta exhibiting rug vendors should complete AmericasMart's online entry form, found here.
The morning following the event, beginning at 10 a.m., the AmericasMart Home & Rug category will provide buyers the opportunity to view and touch the rugs. The Museum of Introductions will feature many of the winning designs, complimentary breakfast will be served, and some of the designers and exhibitors will be present to meet and mingle. The event is open to all Rug & Home buyers and exhibitors attending the January 2012 Market.
The Atlanta International Area Rug Market runs in conjunction with the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market, held Jan. 11-18, 2012. The National Oriental Rug Show is staged in an exclusive partnership with the Oriental Rug Importers Association.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...