Retail Makeover University online class set for Sunday
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/7/2012 6:01:00 AM
Barbara Crowhurst, North American retail business coach and director of programming, will focus on "Creating a Strong In-Store Sales Culture" in her next Retail Makeover University class, to be delivered online via Skype on Sunday, March 11 from 7-8 p.m. EST.
Space is limited so register today to learn new skills, strategies and techniques designed to increase sales and profitability in 2012.
"I wanted all retailers to be able to join RM 'U' this year and boost their sales and profitability," Crowhurst said. "This is why I have set the 2012 Programs at a very attractive price, reflecting my understanding of the conditions that retailers face with a price that will fit into your cash flow."
Crowhurst will teach:
1. What a retailer and staff's role is in a retail sales environment
2. How to approach customers
3. How fear plays a big part in the retail sales culture
4. Why saying, "Can I help you?", is outlawed
5. What to say, instead, to get to what the customers needs and wants are
6. How to deal with all buying types and to spot buying signals
7. How to overcome objections, how to deal with add-on sales
"You have my continued commitment to sharing my retail knowledge and expertise," Crowhurst said. "I want to help you pay yourself well, very well this year."
She will also cover the following topics:
• Face time with your customers
• Sales targets
• Increasing conversion rates
• Average sale increases
• Add-on sale program
• Product knowledge
• Store procedures
• Customer service tips
• Selling challenge tips
• Buying signals
• Your management style
After an earlier RM U session, one retailer commented: "Sales increased the next day. as you promised."
Another retailer said, "I can use all the info you shared with us today, I do not feel so alone."Online registration is available, and the fee is $49.99 per person.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...