Coming in January: Call for new products
Send us product photos for Showtime, Atlanta and Dallas
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 11/23/2011 12:11:42 PM
Casual Living invites you to submit high-resolution photos for its Hot Product feature if you have casual industry-related images that will be exhibited at:
* Showtime, High Point, N.C. - Dec. 4-7, 2011
* Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market - Jan. 11-18, 2012
* Dallas Total Home & Gift Market - Jan. 18-24, 2012
Along with each high-res image (300 dpi or higher being at least 3x4 inches in size and saved in .jpg or .tiff format), please include a 20-30 word description of the product along with your company contact information and showroom/booth location. The deadline for submission is Dec. 5
Email images to email@example.com or use the following link to submit online: www.researchtodayonline.com/data/CLInviteDec11.htm.
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 16, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...