Brown Jordan, Sunbrella and Trex transform The Raleigh
Outdoor makes its mark on Miami's Art Basel
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 11/29/2011 9:58:41 AM
Architectural Digest will host the AD Oasis at The Raleigh, where art and design unwind in this Miami retreat created by designer Mark Cunningham. Café, gallery, spa and lounge by day, hot spot by night, the AD Oasis is a luxurious venue created for artists, designers, collectors and VIPs in Miami Beach for Art Basel, Dec 2-4.
The event will feature an onsite Social Media Lounge where you can plug in, print out, charge up and update your status. The custom settings transformation is by Brown Jordan, Sunbrella Fabrics and Trex.
Brown Jordan will be launching Richard Frinier's Stretch Collection, as well as featuring other select collections: Open and Elements.
Sunbrella has been incorporated throughout the AD Oasis in awnings, cabanas as well as within the Brown Jordan furniture collections. Also on display are architectural rock formations by artist Devin Delano that were created from cut fiberglass and covered by a variety of Sunbrella fabrics.
Trex will be installing 3,800 square feet of Trex Transcend decking to create central islands of activity within the AD Oasis. The color palette is Gravel Path and the decking can be showcased in a variety of different structures suiting various events.
For more information, visit adoasismiami.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...