National Swimming Pool Foundation launches app for service pros
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 11/29/2011 10:19:52 AM
The new Pool Service Manager app from the National Swimming Pool Foundation allows service professionals with an iPhone or iPad to more efficiently manage their business.
The app will allow service pros to schedule and record services, repairs and chemical test results; calculate and record water balance, chemical dosage, volume and flow rates; create and email shopping lists to make supply pick ups more efficient; share work history and billing information with their main office and schedule recurring visits.
Pool Service Manager app purchasers also receive "NSPF Digital News" keeping them abreast of emerging issues and solutions.
"Running a service business is hard work," said Alex Antoniou, NSPF director of education. "Our new Pool Service Manager app is the perfect tool to make their jobs easier and more profitable."
Service companies can download a free trial version to devices that have upgraded to the free iOS 5.0 or later operating system. To unlock all the app features and tools, the Pool Service Manager app is subscription-based for just $15.99 a month or $159.99 for a yearly subscription and includes all the premium tools pool pros expect from the National Swimming Pool Foundation.
"One subscription allows use of the app on multiple devices in the same iTunes account. iCloud can synchronize the App between devices," Antoniou said. The data collected on the app can be simply exported as a comma separated file (CSV) to programs such as Excel and Access.
Visit nspf.org for more information.
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 25, 2013
- Mar 22, 2013
- Mar 13, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...