Events set for High Point's Showtime fabric show
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 11/30/2011 10:55:08 AM
Showtime, the semiannual fabric show held in High Point, N.C., will host an opening night Welcome Home party Sunday evening from 5:30-8 p.m. in the Boiler Room at Market Square.
All attendees of Showtime, which runs Dec. 4-7, are welcome. Sponsors include Altizer & Co. Decorative Textiles, American Silk Mills, Circa 1801, Home Fabrics by Wesley Mancini, Home Secrets Textile, Moore & Giles, P. Kaufmann Fabrics and Valdese Weavers.
Showtime also will feature free educational presentations, which will take place on the top floor of Suites at Market Square on the 1-900/1-1000 aisle.
Jane Matteson will present "Inspirations for Swarovski Elements: Autumn/Winter 2012-2013" at 10 a.m. Monday and at 2 p.m. Tuesday.
"Social Media: Are You in the Game???" will be presented by web4retail at 2 p.m. Monday and at 10 a.m. Tuesday. Speaker Sev Ritchie will discuss the role Internet marketing and social media play in the retail process.
The Art of Design, in Suites at Market Square 1-844, will host a daily reception during Showtime from 3-5 p.m.
We would love your feedback!
- Dec 2, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...