Julia Wong designs for Rug Market America to debut at Las Vegas Market
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 12/2/2011 12:07:49 PM
The Rug Market America, contemporary interior and exterior rug designer and manufacturer, will debut its Julia Wong Designs Collection at the upcoming Las Vegas Market, Jan. 30-Feb. 3.
The collection from Julia Wong will include rug designs capturing the designer's clean aesthetic.
"We are excited to debut this collection of Julia's original designs," said Mike Shabtai, founder and owner of The Rug Market America. "Julia is recognized within the international design community for her effortless creative sense and impeccable taste. As a premier source for contemporary designs, The Rug Market is perfectly positioned for this design partnering."
"I design every rug as a piece of art, unique and timeless," said Wong, who personally saw to every detail of her collection for The Rug Market. "I take the client's initial vision, however vague or defined, and capture its essence balanced with luxury and ease."
A singular style and international flair are but a part of what distinguishes the product lines and interior/exterior aesthetic of the graduate of the London School of Fashion and former design assistant to John Galliano. Extensive travels and an understanding of different cultures are reflected in all products of the designer's signature product line which was launched in 2001.
For The Rug Market's Julia Wong Designs Collection, each design is crafted to not only showcase artistic elements, but also incorporate rich colorations and textures. "We always give an edge to our design, including elements of surprise from unexpected color palettes that work well together to different scales of patterns," Wong said. The collection includes design motifs from contemporary to traditional and elegant linear to outdoor natural.
Designs by Wong have previously been marketed by The Rug Market America when she was tapped to design its introductory Walt Disney Signature rug collection based on themes from the entertainment giant's animation art, movies and parks.
The Rug Market America will be exhibiting at the World Market Center in Las Vegas in Suite B-306. For more information about Julia Wong's designs, email email@example.com or visit therugmarket.com.
We would love your feedback!
- Jul 31, 2012
- Jul 25, 2012
- Jul 25, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...