Exhart partners with Nickelodeon for line of garden décor and accessories
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 12/8/2011 8:51:37 AM
Garden décor manufacturer Exhart has inked a deal with Nickelodeon to create a line of garden products featuring Dora the Explorer and SpongeBob SquarePants.
The new line will include garden stakes, statuary, wind chimes and other accessories, scheduled to debut at major retailers in fall 2012.
"As leaders in our category, we feel that licensing with Nickelodeon will set us apart from our competition," said Michael Weiser, EVP of sales and marketing for Exhart. "Dora and SpongeBob are evergreen properties and a perfect match for our target demo."
"We are pleased to partner with Exhart on this exciting new line of garden products and accessories featuring Dora and SpongeBob," said Hal Snik, senior VP, Soft Lines Licensing. "This is a great opportunity for Dora and SpongeBob fans to interact with their favorite characters while spending time outdoors."
We would love your feedback!
- Jun 28, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...