Dallas hotels offer discounts during January market
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 12/12/2011 8:47:31 AM
Dallas Market Center partner hotels are offering discounted nightly rates during the upcoming Total Home & Gift Market, taking place Jan. 18-24, 2012.
"January market is a critical time for buyers, and we want them to have affordable hotel options while in Dallas," said Cindy Morris, COO, Dallas Market Center. "We know that every penny counts while at market, and we hope that buyers will take advantage of these great rates."
Hotel rates range from $99-$219 per night with most offering a complimentary shuttle service to Dallas Market Center. Discounted rates are valid until two weeks prior to the first day of Market and are subject to change according to availability.
Dallas Market Center partner hotel rates include: The Belmont, $99; Holiday Inn Market Center, $135; Crowne Plaza Market Center, $145; The Adolphus, $159; Fairmont Dallas, $163; Double Tree Market Center, $174; Hilton Anatole, $189; Marriott Suites Market Center, $199; The Ritz Carlton Dallas, $199; Crescent Court, $200.
For more travel information or to request a quote, visit the Dallas Market Center website.
Attendees may contact Dallas Market Center's in-house travel agency, Market Travel, for substantial travel and hotel discounts by calling 214.744.7444.
Being in Dallas never forget purchasing any home related products many try their best to avail an opportunity for furniture products also from dallasFurniture in dallas - 2011-12-13 05:02:57 EST
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...