New categories, exhibitors for Atlanta Temporaries
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 12/13/2011 10:03:54 AM
AmericasMart's Gift & Home Furnishings Temporaries has added six new categories and hundreds of new exhibitors to be introduced at the January market here, the market entity reported.
The Temporaries will show Jan. 13-17 within the Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market, running Jan. 11-18.
With more than 2,500 temporary exhibiting companies, AmericasMart's Temporaries are staged in Buildings 1, 2 WestWing and 3.
The six categories making their AmericasMart January Temporaries debut are:
+ Made in America - All products featured in this collection are assembled in the U.S., using 75% or more component parts produced in the U.S. Floor 2, Building 3.
+ Emerging Artists - A juried collection of artisans new to AmericasMart display their original, handmade creations. Floor 2, Building 3.
+ Modern Baby & Contemporary Kid - A contemporary showcase of non-traditional baby and juvenile products focusing on design and functionality. Floor 3, Building 3.
+ Luggage and Travel Accessories - A collection of travel goods offering efficiency, style and practicality. Floor 4, Building 3.
+ Paper Boutique - A juried collection of designer paper and letterpress, opened at July 2011 Market. Floor 4, Building 3.
+ High Design Luxe - A juried collection of high-quality luxury goods, premiered at the July 2011 Market. Floor 1, Building 2WW.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 22, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...