Fabric supplier Phifer receives Greenguard certification
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 1/5/2012 4:51:11 PM
Phifer's collection of Designed Fabrics has achieved certification by the Greenguard Environmental Institute (GEI) for superior indoor air quality performance. These outdoor fabrics have also been certified as meeting the more stringent Greenguard Children and Schools standards for commercial use.
"Phifer is commited to balancing environmental stewardship with our corporate goals throughout the world," said National Market Manager Hugo Benitez, "The Designed Fabrics collection joins Phifer's SheerWeave interior and exterior sun control fabrics as well as insect screening in achieving this designation, reflecting our continued efforts to be environmentally responsible."
For more information about Greenguard and its certification standards, visit greenguard.org.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...