Bullfrog Spas wins IPG Supplier of the Year Award
Hot tub manufacturer honored at Independent Pool Group banquet
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 1/10/2012 9:32:46 AM
Bullfrog International was awarded the 2011 Independent Pool Group's Supplier of the Year Award, voted on by members of the association of pool and spa retailers.
Bullfrog International, also known by its key brand Bullfrog Spas, was honored by the unexpected recognition. Leading up to 2011 another supplier of pool and spa chemicals had won the award for several years in a row. Bullfrog's patented JetPak Technology and effective support team were cited as key factors in winning the award.
"We couldn't be happier," said Danielle Lavallee-Wasson, international sales director, Bullfrog Spas. "Because of every one's hard work, the quality of our product and our dealer support, Bullfrog Spas is IPG's Supplier of the Year! To put this award in perspective, you have to understand that we sell to far less than 50% of the IPG dealers, which means many non-Bullfrog dealers also voted for us."
Bullfrog Spas has increased efforts in recent years to support and educate retailers and retailer organizations, comprised almost entirely of small businesses, in key areas including online marketing and sales.
For more information on Bullfrog Spas, visit bullfrogspas.com.
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 23, 2013
- Jan 4, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...