Loloi adds Ellen, Joanna Gaines outdoor rugs
October 12, 2017,
Loloi, Millennium rug
The Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines and ED by Ellen Degeneres brands are expanding with eight new rug collections, collectively — including indoor/outdoor styles for the first time for each — as well as a broad assortment of pillows and throws.
To its Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines collection, Loloi is adding three new collections: the hand-woven Holloway, made of a wool-cotton-nylon-polyester blend; the jewel-toned Ophelia that is power-loomed of viscose and polyester; and the brand’s first indoor/outdoor collection, Warwick, which is power-loomed of polypropylene and polyester.
See related: Loloi introduces ED Ellen Degeneres rugs, soft goods
Loloi is adding five new rugs to its ED by Ellen Degeneres collection: the all-wool hand-woven Brea in neutral heathered looks; the heirloom-inspired hooked wool Hawthorne; the handmade flat-woven wool Solano; the 100% polypropylene hooked Napa; and the brand’s first indoor/outdoor collection, Huntington, which is power-loomed of 100% polypropylene.
Loloi is also building its own house line with the introduction of seven new rug collections plus design additions to three of its existing collections — all ranging in color from neutral to bold hues and in a variety of constructions, including power-loomed, hooked and hand-crafted collections.
The new Loloi-branded rug collections include:
- Giana, a textural watercolor style that combines a relaxed grid with soft variations of color on a hand-tufted wool construction
- London Shag, a hand-tufted grouping made India of polyester with a generous pile height and extra soft hand
- Millennium, which features updated traditional motifs in dimensional colors and distressed patterns achieved via a power-loomed construction
- Patina, which is power-loomed in Turkey of a polypropylene and polyester blend for a luxury look and touch
- Portia, which encompasses designs that pay tribute to the art of mosaic that are interpreted on a space-dyed polyester cross-woven construction
- Rory, a two-tone fur that is machine-made in China of acrylic and polyester for strong color fastness and ability to withstand foot traffic
- Tatum, a global textiles-inspired collection hand crafted by artisans in India for a soft dissolved look in each of the patterns
Existing Loloi collections growing with new design additions include: the hand-knotted Delphi; the transitional power-loomed shag Enchant; and the indoor/outdoor hooked Venice Beach.
All of these new offerings and more will be showcased during market, Oct. 14-18, at Loloi’s showroom, International Home Furnishings Center, space 320.
Related Content By Author
Seasonal Living Showroom Tour
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
October Digital Edition
Don't miss the October digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s Market Issue, we’ll bring you all the highlights of Casual Market Chicago, from innovative new products and hot trends to this year’s award winners and a taste of the party scene. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek of all the product debuts at High Point Market.
In this issue:
- Consumer Survey: Did you know three out of four consumers read online reviews before purchasing outdoor furniture? That’s just one of the shopping insights shared in our exclusive report on consumer buying habits.
- Designer Viewpoint: A North Carolina designer creates an outdoor space for a modern-day Brady Bunch. • Barbecue Lifestyle: Our grill guy gives tips on extending the season through the holidays.
- Focus On: Patterns punch up the style quotient of outdoor accessories.