ICFA announces 2012 retail council members
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 1/19/2012 10:37:36 AM
The International Casual Furnishings Association (ICFA) announced the 2012 leadership of its retail council.
Bruce Erickson of Williams All Seasons in Highland Park, Ill., will serve as chairman. Cathy Galbreath of ABSCO Fireplace & Patio in Birmingham, Ala., is vice chairman.
Galbreath was also selected to serve a new three-year term on the council. Additional council members serving terms expiring in 2014 are Bruce Aronson, Pool & Patio Center, Metairie, La.; Colleen O'Connor, Fishels, Portland, Ore.; and Garrett Wallace, Yard Art Patio & Fireplace, Irving, Texas.
Continuing on the council with terms expiring at the end of 2013 are Paul DeMerlis, The Sign of the Skier, Toronto, Ontario; Mary Fruehauf, Fruehauf's Patio & Garden, Boulder, Colo.; Becky Stover, Stover Hearth & Patio, Frederick, Md.; and Greg Martin, Kolo Collection, Atlanta (ICFA board liaison).
Council members with terms expiring at the end of 2012 are Gary Ecoff, Carls Patio, Boca Raton, Fla.; Kristine Schultz-Hutchinson, Patios Plus, Rancho Mirage, Calif.; and David Schweig, Sunnyland Furniture, Dallas (ICFA board liaison).
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...