Sanrio partners with Exhart for Hello Kitty garden décor
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 1/20/2012 8:36:00 AM
Sanrio has partnered with garden décor manufacturer Exhart, to develop a line of garden décor and accessories featuring the iconic Hello Kitty. The agreement is effective immediately.
The new line will include garden stakes, statuary, wind chimes, night lights and wind spinners.
"Hello Kitty is a globally recognized brand that fits our demographic perfectly," said Michael Weiser, executive VP of sales and marketing. "We are thrilled to have her as part Exhart's licensed portfolio."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...