Patio Living Concepts taps PR firm
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 1/27/2012 10:47:36 AM
Patio Living Concepts has named Laurie Rudd Public Relations and Marketing to provide marketing and public relations services for its lines of decorative outdoor lighting and accessories.
Headquartered in St. Albans, Mo., Patio Living Concepts will charge Rudd's firm with assisting and consulting the company regarding marketing efforts and brand enhancement through traditional and new media venues.
"We feel Laurie Rudd's input, creativity and enthusiasm with regard to the outdoor category will be an asset to our overall marketing efforts," said Dale Klaus, owner of Patio Living Concepts. "We believe the services her firm provides will enable us to raise the level of awareness of our product lines across the industry."
Laurie Rudd Public Relations and Marketing, located in Winterville, N.C., has worked in building brands and creating national exposure for clients across the outdoor segment since 2007.
For more information about Patio Living Concepts, contact 866.736.0796 or visit patiolivingconcepts.com. For more information about Laurie Rudd Public Relations and Marketing, contact 252.714.5377 or visit laurieruddpr.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...