Jon Huntsman to speak at International Home + Housewares Show
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 1/30/2012 9:40:00 AM
ROSEMONT, Ill. — Jon Huntsman Jr., former ambassador to China, governor of Utah and recent presidential candidate, will be the featured speaker during the annual Industry Breakfast at the 2012 International Home + Housewares Show.
The breakfast begins at 7:15 a.m. Tuesday, March 13 in the South Building, Level 1, Room S100/Grand Ballroom.
Huntsman's breadth of experience in Asia was developed over a lifetime of interest and involvement. He previously lived in Asia four times and speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese.
Huntsman served as ambassador to China from 2009 thru April 2011, when he stepped down to run for the 2012 Republican nomination for president. Prior to serving as ambassador to China, Huntsman was twice elected as governor of Utah, including in 2008 with a record percent of the vote, including the majority in all 29 counties. As governor, Huntsman governed with his eye toward maintaining Utah's quality of life, continually increasing the state's economic competitiveness and maximizing funding to Utah's public education system.
In addition to Huntsman's presentation, International Housewares Association Chairman Richard Boynton, Jr., president/CEO of Jura Capresso, Inc., will briefly outline the Association's accomplishments in the past year and its objectives for the future. Tickets for the Industry Breakfast are $20 per person or $250 for a table of 10 with priority seating. Tickets can be purchased at http://www.housewares.org/show/info/breakfast.aspx or during the Show at the Show Store, Grand Concourse, Level 2.5.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...