Brown appointed to AmericasMart advisory board
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 2/1/2012 11:59:39 AM
Rosanne Kozerski Brown has been appointed to the AmericasMart Gift & Home Furnishings advisory board.
Brown is the co-owner of independent gift and home décor retailer Venice Stationers in Venice, Fla. Venice Stationers has been awarded Best Stationery Store and Best Gift Store accolades by its local community on multiple occasions.
AmericasMart's advisory board is comprised of Americasmart exhibitor and retailer customers from across the home and gift industry. The board is charged with helping to develop growth strategies and initiatives for the market entity.
"Rosanne brings to the board the essential, vital perspective of the classic specialty store retailer," said Jeffrey L. Portman, Sr., president and COO of AMC, Inc. and AmericasMart Atlanta. "The counsel she offers and the ideas and opportunities she will voice surely will help to power our continuous-improvement mission. Her contributions will be long and lasting."
As a member of the Gift Home Trade Association, Brown has presented at multiple gift shows as well as the annual GHTA conference.
"We have long observed and admired Rosanne's ingenuity and innovative approach to her business," said George Kacic, advisory board chairman and GHTA board ex-officio. "The contributions she will make to our work will draw heavily from her many celebrated successes."
Prior to her career as a gift retailer, Brown was the vice president of marketing and public relations of the Joe Louis Arena and the Fox Theatre in Detroit, and a vice president of the Detroit Red Wings Hockey Club. Brown and her husband also owned and operated multiple locations of a national food franchise.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...