Eva Walsh named VP for Dallas Market Center
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 2/7/2012 12:03:25 PM
Dallas Market Center has named Eva Walsh vice president of business development, a new position within the DMC leasing division.
In this position, Walsh will head the company's retail sales force for specialty and major stores, as well as create new business opportunities for the market center.
"Eva possesses an inspiring tenacity and passion for our industry," said Robbin Wells, executive vice president of leasing, Dallas Market Center. "Her innovative ideas will be integral in the continued growth of our business strategy. We are very pleased to have her back on board."
Walsh first joined the Dallas Market Center team in 1989 as director of marketing and was promoted to director of leasing in the bridge and women's apparel industries. She left DMC in 2003 and relocated to California with her family where she consulted for various companies including DMC on the development of FashionCenterDallas.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...