CIFF in Guangzhou, China, signs more exhibitors for March show
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 2/14/2012 11:08:26 AM
The 29th China International Furniture Fair anticipates about 900 indoor residential furniture exhibitors, up from 780 that showed at the event last March. Running in conjunction with the fair, the Outdoor & Leisure show will feature some 200 exhibitors showing in about 300,000 square feet.
The upcoming show will take place March 18-21 at the China Import & Export Fair Complex in Guangzhou. It is held in conjunction with an outdoor furniture show, a home décor and accessories show, and a home textiles show. A second phase of the CIFF, for office furniture, woodworking machinery and raw materials, is set for March 27-30.
Combined, the events will cover about 3.6 million square feet of show space, up from about 3.4 million last year, show officials said.
The indoor residential furniture segment will occupy about 2.3 million square feet of show space and will be divided into two primary areas - one for contemporary and modern furniture and another for classic or traditional styles. Most of the exhibitors are Chinese manufacturers from the Guangdong, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Sichuan and Shangdong provinces. There also are international pavilions with manufacturers from the U.S., Europe and other parts of Asia represented.
Home Décor & Housewares China will feature about 400 exhibitors in about 800,000 square feet. The home textiles segment will feature about 200 exhibitors that occupy 200,000 square feet.
In the second phase March 27-30, CIFF will feature more than 900 exhibitors in the office furniture segment, while the woodworking and raw materials show will have more than 1,000 exhibitors.
For more information on the event or to register, visit ciff-gz.com.
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...