Napoleon Gourmet Grills unveils 500 Series
Chromed up addition joins its Prestige line
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 2/20/2012 5:34:00 AM
BARRIE, ONTARIO, Canada — Napoleon Gourmet Grills will exhibit its 500 Series, the newest addition to its Prestige line, at the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Expo in Atlanta.
"Since its announcement our customers have been itching to have this new series on their showroom floors," said Jim McLean, director of sales for Napoleon. He expects the 500 Series will be the new buzz with grillers for 2012.
The new "chromed up" series consists of two editions: the Prestige and the PRO models. The Prestige ultimately carries five choices; the P500 and P500RB are available in stainless steel or black porcelain enamel and the P500RSIB is available in stainless steel. The Prestige PRO editions carry two models; the PRO500RB and the PRO500RSIB. All models in the series offer the highest quality of engineering and are Canadian designed and manufactured.
"This series is the driving force of business for the next decade," McLean said.
Each model is constructed from high quality stainless steel. Ranging from 56,000 to 78,500 Btus and offering a 760-sq.-in. total cooking area to feed up to 12 people, every grill in this series is a giant and will grill beyond satisfaction.
The Napoleon Sizzle Zone side burner comes standard in all RSIB models to sear perfect steaks every time. All P500 models feature chrome-plated warming racks for further rust resistance, are shinier and look better. The PRO models feature i-GLOW backlit control knobs for easy grilling anytime and have chrome accents on the lid, handles and towel bars. As Napoleon leaders say, "Chrome is the New Gold."
We would love your feedback!
- Mar 28, 2013
- May 11, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...