Panama Jack expands brand's home furnishings presence
Five companies will produce licensed products
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 2/21/2012 3:17:14 PM
ORLANDO, Fla. — Panama Jack continues to add new island-inspired products and collections to the home furnishings market.
The company recently signed licensing agreements with five companies to provide consumers with more ways to enjoy Panama Jack's laid-back lifestyle at home. The agreements cover outdoor furniture, upholstered furniture, case goods, home décor and fabrics. Many of these products were featured at the Winter Las Vegas Market Jan. 30 through Feb. 3.
"Our company is expanding its reach beyond our traditional categories, and everyone associated with us is very excited about what it means for our future," Panama Jack President Kim Manna said. "One of the reasons we're growing so fast is that Panama Jack's products really connect with people's mindset today. We create quality, comfort and value-practical things people want-in our products and we give them a sense of fun and adventure - a state of mind people enjoy."
The licensing agreements will produce new lines of furniture, furnishings and accessories to complement Panama Jack's current product offerings and provide consumers with an even wider range of choices to live the lifestyle embraced by the brand at home. The five licensees are the following:
• Pelican Reef will expand its island-inspired outdoor furniture offerings for the lifestyle brand. Panama Jack launched its first outdoor collection, Island Breeze, with Pelican Reef last fall.
• Palmetto Home will continue to manufacture and distribute case goods for Panama Jack's Home Collection, which features wooden furniture styled to reflect Panama Jack's spirit of fun and adventure. It includes pieces for the living and dining room, bedroom and bathroom, office and den, and kitchen and bar. Panama Jack has worked closely with Palmetto Home since entering the home furnishings market last spring.
• Aria Designs will manufacture a new line of upholstered furniture for the brand that is comfortably "at home" with Panama Jack's larger collection of furniture and furnishings. This agreement moves Panama Jack into upholstered goods for the first time.
• Fancy That Gift & Décor will provide wall art, wooden signs, carvings and nautical accessories to complement consumers' Panama Jack-styled homes and outdoor environments.
• Golding Fabrics will design and manufacture exclusive fabrics for the company that capture the brand's personality and appeal. The design firm will produce duvet bed covers and accent pillows for the brand as well.
"Panama Jack is very committed to the home-furnishings market," Manna said. "The relationships we are building with our five licensees will allow us to build an even stronger Panama Jack presence in the marketplace."
We would love your feedback!