Bull Outdoor Products to sponsor Academy of Country Music BBQ Competition
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 2/23/2012 4:02:00 PM
RIALTO, Calif. — Bull Outdoor Products will be the title sponsor of four BBQ events to run as part of the Academy of Country Music Experience. These events include the ACM BBQ Throwdown presented by Bull.
This KCBS sanctioned event will draw BBQ competitors from around the world to compete for $50,000 in total prize money.
The "Bull Sin City Celebrity Rib Throwdown" will pair Championship GrillMasters with country music celebrities who will be grilling on Bull outdoor kitchens.
The "Bull Celebrity Chef Showdown on the Strip" allows the best restaurant chefs in Las Vegas to compete on Bull grills. The winner will have the opportunity to donate the proceeds from the sale of a Bull grill island to a favorite charity.
The "Bull-b-Que before the Que" is an amateur grilling competition that will kickoff the festivities in the weeks leading up to the headline event. All four programs will be held as part of the Academy of Country Music Experience and will be hosted by Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...