Brown Jordan promotes Chris Carmicle to president
Stephen Elton is named Chief Brand Officer, a new position
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 2/21/2012 4:11:31 PM
EL MONTE, Calif. — Brown Jordan, a leading luxury outdoor furnishings manufacturer, has appointed Chris Carmicle to president of Brown Jordan.
Carmicle has been with the company since 2002, most recently serving as president of national accounts. In his new position, Carmicle will be responsible for overseeing the company's global supply chain, manufacturing, product development and distribution efforts in addition to his existing duties.
Brown Jordan also appointed Stephen Elton to Chief Brand Officer. Elton has been with Brown Jordan since 1990, most recently serving as VP, sales and marketing. Elton will be reporting to Carmicle and will manage the global distribution of the Brown Jordan brand through sales and marketing efforts. Frank Taff, senior VP of operations, will also report to Carmicle.
"By further integrating our major channels under common leadership we will continue to maximize synergies in design, manufacturing and marketing," said Gene Moriarty, Brown Jordan CEO. "Chris's proven leadership and successful business growth over the last seven years has readied him for these additional duties."
Prior to his position of president, national accounts, Carmicle served as VP of sales, national accounts and director of business development for Brown Jordan.
Elton began as an independent sales representative for Brown Jordan in 1990 and later was asked to join Brown Jordan in a corporate sales and marketing capacity.
"The newly created position of Chief Brand Officer will allow Steve to focus his branding and distribution expertise in a way that fully leverages all of our company's assets in these areas," Carmicle said.
We would love your feedback!
- Aug 11, 2011
- Nov 5, 2012
- Jan 30, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...