SCHOTT ROBAX debuts at HPBExpo
Heat-resistant glass ceramic material fits stoves and fireplaces
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/1/2012 6:48:00 AM
ATLANTA — SCHOTT ROBAX -- an extremely heat-resistant, transparent glass ceramic produced in a wide variety of shapes and sizes to fit fireplaces or stoves -- makes its debut at the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Expo 2012, which opens today at the Georgia World Congress Center.
Some features that set of ROBAX apart from its competitors include:
+ low thermal expansion, which means the glass ceramic can receive quick fluctuations in temperature without breaking.
+ ability to withstand temperatures up to 1400° F (760° C) without breaking.
+ allowance of greater heat transmission. Since the glass has a high temperature resistance it lets the fire burn hotter, which transfers through the glass into the room.
ROBAX offers 15 different colors and a variety of printing patterns to cater to individual design preferences. ROBAX also offers an anti-reflective coating that prevents reflections from the surrounding area, affording the best view of the fire.
At the SCHOTT booth 625, visitors have the opportunity to learn more about ROBAX. They can find out how SCHOTT is educating its dealers about the benefits of ROBAX to help drive sales of their fireplaces and stoves that feature the product. Interactive iPads, touch screens and videos are available at the booth to educate dealers. In addition, Ted Wegert, director of applications engineering at SCHOTT North America, will teach a class at the conference for dealers today from 3-4:30 p.m. titled, Glass Ceramic for Fireplace and Grilling Applications, which will break down the complex technical facts concerning glass-ceramic into consumer-friendly details for dealers' customers.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...