Jeff Foxworthy at the HPBExpo
Announces partnership with Timber Ridge Products
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/5/2012 9:22:00 AM
ATLANTA — World-renowned comedian, author, TV host and avid outdoorsman Jeff Foxworthy was at the HPBExpo in Atlanta last week at the Timber Ridge Products booth. Timber Ridge Products and Foxworthy Outdoors Group are announcing a new partnership to brand, promote and sell the Timber Ridge line of outdoor cookers.
Timber Ridge manufactures a line of outdoor deep fryers/boilers that are safe, healthy and easy to use. They feature electronic ignition, precise temperature control, the Timber Ridge Clean Flow oil filtration system, and an innovative heat transfer system to keep oil from scorching.
Timber Ridge also introduced a new product using rice bran oil, which was described as the healthiest of all edible oils. Rice bran oil is loaded with natural antioxidants, is cholesterol free, contains no trans or saturated fats and has a subtle flavor that does not mask the flavor of the food.
According to Foxworthy, "I love to hunt and fish. The Timber Ridge product lets me, my family and friends enjoy the benefits of my harvest in a great tasting and fun way. All of us at Foxworthy Outdoors Group are proud to be associated with this American manufacturing company."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...