Chella's pale textiles follow fashion flow
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/9/2012 10:11:00 AM
Today's fashion designers are weaving the flirty femininity of pastels with the edgy and urbane and Chella follows suit with timely outdoor textiles that are sweetly sophisticated.
Pastels of the past have been perceived as too precious for high-use areas, but now Chella proves that pretty can be practical. Sturdy and alluring in equal measure, Chella's charmingly pale performance textiles possess a logic-defying imperviousness to red wine, rain and the sun's radiance, rendering these indoor/outdoor fabrics a far cry from shrinking violets.
Visit chellatextiles.com to see the complete line.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...